NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Terms of Endearment.....

chelseaB

Biscotti & I were chatting this morning, he was standing in the window sill looking outside. I was leaning on the back off the couch & also looking outside. The house finches have been breeding & nesting like crazy & the hummingbirds have really started to show up & Biscotti likes watching them out the window.

Anyway, he was randomly naming the objects he knows: that's a blanket, that's a clock, that's a pillow, etc... and also the things he likes: I like peanut butter, I like strawberry, I like grape, etc.... He paused during his ramblings looked me right in the eye and said "Mommy's a good bird". Well, that just melted me.

It's the wonderful, random things these birds do that makes them so unique & special!:D

Corky was out having breakfeast with us and she wanted somethink she could not have and we took it away and she looked sad. She than walked up to me looked up and said Hi baby. I did not change my mind and she was upset.

They do know how to play us and try to get what they want.

Last nite I was on the floor w/ my laptop & Roscoe walks up; I immediately cover the keyboard & mouse w/ a blanket. He starts rooting around under the edge of the blanket and rubbing the top of his head on it (telling me he loves his blankie) Well, he got his head under & came up w/ the end of the mouse in his beak. I gently removed it and he immediately rubbed the back of my hand, then the blanket and made a smooch kiss noise & said Hello mommy.

He was trying to bribe me out of giving him the mouse back, the little booger !!!