NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

What's That Behavior??

Elvenking

Hey Stephen, you must get some video's of Isaac on the fan hood, opening the cabinets etc. We who have loved following the antics of Isaac over the years have truly missed you both. I know your busy, but just a one liner every couple of weeks would be greatly appreciated. Dayo is ... well Dayo, and still a riot. Sometimes a good riot and sometimes a bad riot. Maybe I should have named him Loki! :P

I turn the remote over hiding the rubbery buttons. Then Dayo just rests her head on it to be scratched but if it is upright she's determined to bite those rubbery buttons off.

They do love those remotes! I would really love to hear and see more photos and video's of your Dayo. At her age around 1+ years now, I'll bet she is keeping you busy and entertained. :)

I am starting to think my bird is a different species. He doesn't do MOST of the stuff you guys are talking about. He doesn't hang with his head inside his legs, he doesn't care about the remote, he doesn't care about my teeth (although he likes to kiss me), and he doesn't mind when I talk on the phone. If I am nearby, he either perches on his food bowl and eats slowly and contentedly, or grinds his beak, or talks. He just seems so happy and content if I am in his vicinity. The only time he taps is when I am outside and he wants to get my attention by hanging onto the window moulding and tapping on the glass. He doesn't even regurgitate anymore as I have walked away enough times that he stopped doing it. He KNOWS I love him without that.

Hey Stephen, you must get some video's of Isaac on the fan hood, opening the cabinets etc. We who have loved following the antics of Isaac over the years have truly missed you both. I know your busy, but just a one liner every couple of weeks would be greatly appreciated. Dayo is ... well Dayo, and still a riot. Sometimes a good riot and sometimes a bad riot. Maybe I should have named him Loki! :P

Okay....I do have some video of the lil bugger that is begging for some showtime. I'll get it up there. :)

aww marco hasnt tucked her head thru her legs like that YET ... but dear god she hangs by what looks like 1 talon upside down and scares me to death that she is going to fall flat on her face but never does! marco did the lowered wings and the actions of a regurg once but hasnt since. she will be 2 in dec.

Here is Bat Bird hanging from the oven fan. LOL....I love him.

IssacBatFan01.jpg

• Haha 1