NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

No new Rescue..

Jayd

:( Really down, when we went to get Harley, the owner said he sold it to the "highest bidder" and that all he cared about was to get as much money as he could. Maggie held me back in my wheelchair. First time I've cussed in many years...Sorry...

Aww, I'm sorry. I know you would have given Harley the best home, and he deserved it. At least he's not with that guy anymore, and whoever bought him will hopefully be good to him.

I'm sad too. I was looking forward to following Harley's journey to happiness.

Thank you all, this person had accepted my offer!!! I think Harley might have had a liver problem. I know she had "Black Fungus" which can occur in Zons. He said I didn't know what I was talking about. This really get's me....I didn't even get to re-offer. Our agreement was $400.00.

I'm sorry to hear you didn't get to adopt Harley. :( Before we found our Marcus, I was searching all around, and I emailed back and forth with a girl who had a Grey and an Amazon, asking questions and things. She said that we could visit on the weekend to meet them. I called the day before to make sure of everything and got this guy, "Oh yeah, we got rid of the birds already." That was it. I couldn't talk to the girl, and he 'got rid' of the parrots. That made me SO MAD! It was like they were just objects. But some people, unfortunately, are like that.