NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Lets vote!!!!!

Jayd

I agree, looks like Ray is the winner, but he deserves the comments and responces from the voters. Please show Ray the respect he deserves.... Voting is over on the 5th....Jayd...

Note: Salsa doesn't qualify because shes an immediate family member...

Greetings, Spock here...I cast my vote for Cricket, even though she's green. Besides, I love peanut butter too and I have to stare at Salsa's messy face at every meal, 24/7/365.

Hello, I am Joey...I can't vote but Salsa, besides being messy is noisy. I assume all these green 'Zons are that way...

Hi! Tango baby at your service..."What's happening?" Oh, a vote...for me? No? Ok! Salsa is obnoxious, irritating, dive-bombs me and I vote, she should be kept in the other room with the little birds (the squawkers). Cricket's quiet...or at least her picture is...I can't vote? Fine! There's my two cents anyway!

Nilah here, Cricket has my vote! I wanted to enter, but my mom didn't make anything messy.... I love the picture of My friend Cricket!!!!! Does your dad wipe your beak off like my mom does? Or does he let you wipe it off on his shirt????? :)