NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Birdroom

fidsandfrats

Hi Everyone,

Just wanted to check in and let everyone know that I didn't disappear and fall off the face of the earth. I'm in the beginnign stages of turning my oldest daughter's vacant bedroom into a birdroom for Slater and Chili Pepper. It's not the perfect situation (it's upstairs) but it will work for the time being.

I'll post pictures of the before and during stages. May take a long while for the "after" pictures so be patient.

Hope everyone and their birdies are doing well.

Its good to hear you are still in existence, I just figured you were super busy and I may be turning an unused room into a bird room myself, let us know about your progress and I look forward to seeing some pictures.

Yes I am still here:)

This is very exciting for me. Right now the boys are in a balcony area. It nice but too small. The boys have their net to climb all over but it is going to be so nice when they have their own room!!!! My husband is an architect so he is very opinionated about some of the things I have talked about doing in the house so having a bird room gives me the freedom to do whatever I want.

When you're ready you'll do the room.

Glad to hear from you Karen!!! Looking forward to watching the progress on your Bird Room! I love the one my fids have, it was real worth the effort!

Thanks. I started taking the before and during pictures. As soon as I get further along I promoise to post pictures. I have to pull up carpet, repaint, draw, etc, etc, etc. Long project but very excited!!!