NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Issac Was Watching TV

Elvenking

Issac makes the sound of me gulping when ever he sees me filling one of my water cups or tilting back to drink. The other night I was sitting on my couch with Issac, and the TV was on. A lady on the screen picked up a martini and started drinking it, and Issac started gulping. I told him, "Yes she is getting a drink". I found it neat that he was actually watching the people on the screen. That's all.

Edited by Elvenking

Oh, that was cute! :) Do you think Isaac was actually watching the screen so much as he was listening to her drink? The few times I've put on SpongeBob for our boys, I can't tell if they're really watching the screen or if they just like his crazy laughter. ;)

Oh Isaac, you are such a character. That is so interesting, I am thinking he did see her take a drink and identify it by the sound he made. Or maybe he was communicating to you to serve him a martini. LOL. Our television isn't at an angle where Gilbert could see it from his cage, I might have to think about rearranging the living room if he would watch it.

Very clever :)

Cosmo picked up a good cough imitation last fall when I had a cold. Now I always catch him coughing along to cold and flu commercials lol

Oh, that was cute! :) Do you think Isaac was actually watching the screen so much as he was listening to her drink? The few times I've put on SpongeBob for our boys, I can't tell if they're really watching the screen or if they just like his crazy laughter. ;)

I know Cosmo definetly watches his TV. I put on Disney Channel for him while I'm at work during the day. He cant see the TV from his favorite perch and climbs down to another perch for a better view. He seems to really enjoy Mickey Mouse Club and Handy Manny. So much so that he throws a tantrum on my days off when I try to watch sportscenter :( I feel leaving the TV on gives him some varied entertainment to help fill the hours he is home alone. I just hope I dont end up with a Grey version of the "Cable guy". lol

• 2 weeks later...

Neko makes those associations too! Whenever a phone rings or he sees a phone, he starts saying, "Hello? OK. Ok. Buh Bye!".

He also started doing this whenever he sees someone using the phone on TV. Smart and funny birds!