NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Stay distracted Mom - I found a stash of seeds!

rbpittman

I have on my desk a plastic container filled with unsalted, kernel sunflower seeds that I use for training purposes. I'm sitting here working away on my paper that is due Sunday and Beau is happily playing on my desk - the portion that is to my left and out of my peripheral vision. First it was the cardboard box that he loves to chew on. Fair enough, I put it here for him. Then he has started chewing on the top of the plastic container holding the seeds. No biggie, he can't get it off. WRONG!

Not only has the little bugger managed to put a rather large whole in the lid, he now has it off and he's chomping away at the endless supply of seeds. Stop working on the paper, go find another container for the seeds. The things we do for our fids and the things they do to us!

Robin

LOL! Ahhhh yes, they are quite clever for non-fingered creatures. Ana Grey can unscrew a glass jar lid with her wicked little tongue and pop off a plastic cap with her strong beak or drill a mighty hole in the top! Now my zon, Louie is great at unscrewing nuts and bolts!!!! Good luck with trying to find the impenetrable container Robin!!!

Corky knows were we keep all the treats differant kinds in differant kind of containers and she can open witch ever one she wants.

We even hide them but the snot knows how to open the cabinet doors to get what she wants.

So when we can`t watch her every secound it`s cage time.