NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Eagle on a nest

Janfromboone

Did you see the baby get pulled to the side of the nest and then put back in the center. I've kept it going on my computer and watch it all the time too. Tobie is doing fine by the way and flies very well now. I can't tell you how much help the forum has been through his feather trials and tribulations. My mother has been very sick and died a week ago and my mother in law died in November. Sad times, but maybe now I can visit the forum more often.

Oh Jan, I am so sorry to hear of your recent loses. It's is good to hear Tobie is doing well and flighted! I would love to see some photos and\or videos.

I did not see the baby being moved, Guess I am going to have to start recording it so I don't miss a second of it :P .... I am working from home and I am the phone a lot while helping users with software support needs.

Jan I am so sorry about your recent losses, its hard losing a mother but you have lost your mother-in-law also but sadly we all must meet this fate.

I just saw this live web of the eagle on her nest and while I cannot view it at work I will when I get home, what an experience to be able to watch the miracle of nature so thanks for sharing the link with us.

Oh these nests this time of year are terribly addicting. I watch this one, and the Norfolk Eagles, and while I was watching the one down the street from me, it turned tragic and is hard to watch. Teaches you a great lesson about wild birds tho.