NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Older post

Ray P

One of the things I enjoy doing is going back and rereading some of the older post about our greys and our zons. I also enjoy reading about other birds also but I can relate to the greys and zons because I have both

One of things that I see in the old post is how the greys, zons, and other parrots can very quickly become con artists and know how to get what they want. Weather it`s an action or a look they can lead us down the trail.

Cricket my BFA can look at me with those big eyes and I can`t help myself but to give in.

Corky on the other hand will do her sweet talk and if she don`t get her way she knows how unlock her cage and come and make her presents known. She has found her way out of three differant cages all with differant locks so she is also a escape artisis.

Our dogs and cats are also cons but not as clever Corky and cricket.

I would like to hear about your cons and the differant ways they con you because I am sure after having a gery and a zon there has to be many storys out there to share.

One day I came home from work and Josey was standing on top of her cage, I saw that the doors were closed and wondered how she got out and looked and saw the breeder door slightly open, she had managed to open it and came out, I have closed it and she has not opened it since but I know the day will come when I will go home and find her out again, then it will be time for plan B to fasten it so she cannot open it.