NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tracy to win Lottery

nevjoe

Sounds good to me, but if she wins the lottery, you won't have to take your pans, just buy some more when you get there. With all that money, surely she can get you some pans, and pay our way over to celebrate, we could go first class.

So Tracy, be sure to buy that lottery ticket, you can't win without it, and I have my fingers crossed that yours is the winning ticket. You go girl.

Ah bless you both, you are welcome at mine any time ;) You have it in writing now, so you can hold me to it :)

i couldnt think of anyone nicer id want to share with .

live.jpg

Judy did you see the other post ? i said you could help me with my greys. you can clean out the aviaries :P only kidding

Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/09/01 23:19<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/09/01 23:21

Yes, good luck Tracy! :cheer:

And I want to sit,drink strawberry daiquiri's and watch Judy clean your aviaries, while Joe is cooking. :P After all...isn't that what admin's do? :woohoo: :side: :silly: :laugh: B)<br><br>Post edited by: Talon, at: 2007/09/02 03:07

Josh sucking up to the ladies again :P

Ladies if i win the lottery, my daughter can clean the aviaries ! she has to earn her share of my winnings & she hates bird poop :laugh:

We can sit by & watch, joe can feed us, know what can josh & Dan do hummm.gif<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/09/02 13:02