NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Just letting everyone know Louie is home safe & sound

Guest jules420_91

Guest jules420_91

Louie is home safe & sound where he belongs. We were amazed because he didn't show any fear in his carrier during the car ride home (1 hr). He just played with his toys & chatted away to us. Once we got home we let him climb out of his carrier onto the kitchen table where he was nervous for all of about 2 mins. He was playing with his table toys especially his ball which he had a blast rolling to each of us so we would roll it back. Just so adorable. He had totally explore his new cage & even ate a few pellets. He has been making the rounds putting his head down for each of us to give him a neck scratch. It's like he somehow knows he belongs here, he is safe & he is loved. What an amazing day for our family.

From one very happy family,

Julie, Greg, Pat, Tarzie & Louie

;)

Guest jules420_91

I posted 1 pic in the gallery under our fids album. Title is Louie's first night at home. Not a great pic but will get more tomorrow.

Julie

Guest jules420_91

I promise we will get some new pics posted soon. We just can't believe how happy & relaxed Louie is. He has been eating very well, drinking his water, said hello & Louie. Way too adorable & we are amazed at him saying words already. He just loves having his little head, neck & cheeks stroked. He is having his afternoon nap right now but we will take some new pics when he is ready to play again. Thank you for all of your advice & support. We are just so overwhelmed with love & joy for our new baby boy. Tarzie is a little pissed because she is in the living room & we are in the dining room so I'd best go tend to my baby girl while Louie is napping.

From 2 very happy new parronts,

Julie & Greg