NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Louie may be coming home tomorrow!!!

Guest jules420_91

Guest jules420_91

Hi everyone just wanted to let you know our breeder contacted me today & said Louie is ready to come home tomorrow. I was so surprised because she had told me Wed would be the day. It's not 100% yet because the breeders are a husband & wife. Marks says he is more than ready to come home but Lisa wanted to keep him until Wed. Lisa emailed me today & said he is eating really well & she now agrees with Mark he can come home tomorrow. I told her to take time to mull it over to make sure she doesn't think he needs the extra time. I want our baby home so bad but I want to do what is best for him. I will keep you posted.

Julie, Greg, Tarzie & Louie

Guest jules420_91

I just got confirmation Louie is coming home tomorrow!!!! I am so excited I am vibrating all around the house making sure everything is ready for our baby. I'm sure I will be sharing stories & asking for advice as we begin our lives at home together.

A very excited new mom & dad,

How exciting!! I remember the day I went to get Biscotti & the days prior I too was so excited getting everything ready for the babys arrival!! It is such a wonderful time, you are going to have so much fun with this little feathered creature that will change your life forever. Enjoy!!

Guest jules420_91

Thank you all so much. I don't think I will be sleeping much tonight way too excited. I was very touched to know our breeders have confidence in us. Lisa said because we made so many long visits Louie is well bonded to us & she knows he will manage the move just fine. I am a little nervous since I have never had a baby parrot before but he loves his pellets & I have a fresh batch of chop all ready for he & Tarzie & his cage all set up & well padded so I think we will manage just fine. It's comforting to know we have all of you for advice & support.

Thank you so much for being there for us,