NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Namaste from Buddy and I

Hi,

Its great to be associated with this forum and I hope to learn and share from our collective experience with this wonderful bird. We live in South India and Buddy is a 5 months old grey and I have had him a little over two months now. With every passing day he seem to be getting more and more closer, occupying a big part of our hearts. He was hand reared by a breeder who took good care of him. He loves to be pampered and touched and is fussy with food like small children are- always waiting to be fed by hand. Its one thing to learn about the greys from websites and tons of information available online but its completely different and highly enjoyable to understand them 'on the job'. Every minute you spent is not enough!

I haven't invested enough time on this forum to learn all the good things posted here but from what little I saw, I feel there is quality and trust in what you all have shared so far. A big thank you from Buddy and I. What you have shared will help us understand each other better.

PS: I have uploaded one of Buddy's latest photos.

Best regards,

LA

IMG_0980.jpg

Hello Lawrence and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing more about you and Buddy.

Yes I agree we have a wealth of information here in our many threads so do read thru them for lots of helpful information and do ask any and all questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Buddy is handsome from the picture you so kindly shared with us and I just bet he has you all jumping to satisfy his every need, he sounds like a real sweetheart.

• 2 weeks later...