NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Competition Time ,Birdy Pizza.

lovemyGreys

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's my pizza!!!

First, you start with a square bagel, toasted. (It was going to be an english muffin...but we ran out.)

IMG_4650.jpg

Then you put peanut butter on it, because Talon loves peanut butter:

IMG_4651.jpg

Then add carrots, and a little bit a cheese too, because Talon likes cheese better.;)

IMG_4652.jpg

Then you put some blueberries, a grape, watermelon, strawberies, and sprinkle on some Harrison's for nutrition:

IMG_4654.jpg

Viola!

IMG_4655.jpg

Melissa

Guest briansmum

great pizzas judy and melissa, both look yummy, i have a bit of a sweet tooth so i'm partial to that scrumptious thing talon is nibbling on ;)

i WILL remember to buy ALL my ingredients tomorrow, i keep forgetting something every time.. hence my late entry.

Sorry for the lapse, I did leave out part of the requirements of entering the contest and so I am correcting that now.

Josey's Pizza Surprise

It has a baked pizza crust, the sauce is sweet potato baby food, toppings are sliced banana peppers, carrot curls, a little cheddar cheese and a srinkling of taco flavored rice.

She looked at it like I'm not eating that, she wanted what was on my plate. But then she finally ate a little of it, not my best effort to say the least. IMG_1534.JPG

IMG_1534.JPG