NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

First time African Grey owner!

Hello everyone!

I recently bought my first African Grey (Henry) and am looking forward to sharing my experiences and getting advice for some experienced parrot owners.

I would first like to share just how happy I am with the service I received from the breeder I selected. They are Berkshire based and have a website at www.ukafricangrey.co.uk. I would highly recommend them to anyone that's looking to buy an African Grey.

Look forward to speaking with you all!

Hello Jamesmates and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and we look forward to hearing lots more about you and Henry.

Henry is your first grey but do you have any other birds? Most of us here have more than one bird, some of us have more than one grey, it seems one only makes you hungry for more which is MBS, Multiple Bird Syndrome and it can happen to the best of us.

Why don't you tell us more about Henry, how old is he, was he dna'd a male, I am assuming he is a male since his name is Henry.

Do read thru the many threads for lots of useful information and do ask questions you may have and we will help you in any way we can.

Now all we need is some pictures of Henry as we love to admire each other's greys.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest jules420_91

Hi Jamesmates & Henry welcome to the forum. You have definitely come to the right place for info, advice, support & friendship. I have only been a member for a short time but have found it very helpful. We are bringing home our first CAG today!! Louie is 14 weeks old & an absolute joy. I can't wait to share stories & pics with you. I would love to see pics of Henry.

All the best,

Julie, Greg, Tarzie & Louie