NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

maybe adopting a quaker

Codys Mom

not to sure just yet I have emailed the owner he or she is a 3 year old quaker needing a new home and a new cage in time , he or she has a small cage but he has had it for 3 years :( o she doesn't know the sex of the bird so I will get a dna test done by Avian Bio-Tech after I get the bird and another thing the pic she sent me it looks like this little birdy needs a beak trim

I'am waiting on her to get back to me I emailed her and called her tonight but she was not at home so we shall see , if all goes well I want to meet her and the bird on saturday I will let you all know :) and this little birdy is green like Opey lol hope I can tell them apart

well so much on adopting a quaker :( the lady keeps uping her price and the bird needs once a month beak trims so I decided not to adopt this bird instead I'am going to talk with a breeder tomorrow and see about adopting a baby blue :) I will let everyone know when I find out anything also I'am going to pay the extra 20 or 30 dollars to have the bay dna sexed because I really want another male quaker

Are ya sure you wanna spend that kind of money on a blue or split to blue quaker?

Green quaker---approx $125 to $150

Blue quaker----approx $275 to $400

Split to Blue quaker--approx $400 to $600

There's no difference ( personality--life span) between any of them except for the color.

Edited by Dave007

yep I'am sure :) I found a great breeder in Ohio and she will have some baby blues around May or June so I will send her a deposit when the time comes and wait for my drive to Ohio , will post some pics when Milo is born , hubby picked that name out I was nice and let him name this one lol