NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi Everyone!! I

hi everyone, my little timneh Jacko (rescue sort of...) has been with me for two of his 7-8 years (i was told by his previous owner he was 5 or 6... and she'd had him for three years)needless to say he came with 'many issues' (however is delightfully unfinicky with his food)

i am looking forward to finding answers to my questions here and finally being able to make my little guy (girl? jacko's never laid an egg so i presume with his age that had he been female he would've done so already)whole and happy as he very much deserves to be!

Hi Tiny, and Welcome to our family. You will love it here. I look forward to hearing more about you both and seeing pictures.

You should look around, there are a lot of good threads here that will answer most of your questions. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. Everyone here is very nice, and has great advice. :)

Hi, Tiny -

I just joined myself a couple of days ago, and so far I am finding it addictive. :)

I've seen other sites like these where people get nasty with each other, but there's none of that here. Everyone has been friendly, helpful and patient.

Enjoy!

Hello Tiny, and welcome to the family, we are glad you joined our grey forum and look forward to hearing more about Jacko. I am sure you will like it here and we are like a second family, we care about our greys and each other.

I know you are dealing with issues with a rehomed grey, but it sounds like you are dealing with it pretty well. Just take your time and give him lots of love and attention and he will respond you with his trust and love.

If you have a picture of Jacko that you would like to share with us, we would be delighted to see him, I see a small one of him in your avatar but I was hoping you could put one in this thread, it would be larger and we could see him better.

Laurie brings up a good point, we don't get into arguments here, we treat each other with respect and expect everyone to do the same. If we do happen to disagree with someone else, we take it to the pm system and do it in private, not in the open forum.

Feel free to ask questions, we will be more than happy to get you an answer if we have one and usually someone here has the answer.

Welcome TinyTimneh!!

We look forward to hearing from you too. :-)

Since you have had your re-homed TAG for 2 years and had to overcome issues (Baggage) with him. It will be interesting and helpful to hear what you had to deal with and how you overcame it.

You will find we are more of a family here, than just some members of a forum that post every so often. We look forward to hearing more from you and seeing some photos of your Timneh.

Again, Welcome. :-)