NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

JUST joined

RevVan

I have been reading for a while and my better half convinced me to join. The avatar is our 46 year old Amazon that I belong to. We also have 3 CAG's and a Quaker. Love them all. When Sullivan became part of the family we were told he was just an old grouch. Although he is a typical zon, he is a very loving bird. (to me) he is also our attack parrot :) Like a lot of people, we have learned so much since becoming a bird family and realize that we still have a lot to learn.

Welcome RevVan, I'm totally excited to hear about Sullivan in the Amazon Room. 46-years old, WOW what an older zon and what stories you must have!! Can't wait to hear more!!! What fun, I am really looking forward to hearing about Sullivan as I believe Amazons are full of mischief and energy and always keep us guessing!!!!

Hello RevVan and welcome to our family, you have quite a flock with an amazon, 3 greys and a quaker, I bet there is never a dull moment in your house. Are you and BenzMama related?

I think that the more we learn the more we realize we do not know so it is an ongoing process to learn all we can about these magnificent creatures we share our homes with, once we have brought them into our house we find how did we manage to get along without them.

If you have some pictures of your greys you would share with us we would love to see them.

They are all such a joy, like having a bunch of little kids in the house. I will share what I have gone through with Sullivan in the Amazon room and we will share pics of them all. I am also glad to have a place where I can learn from the experiences of others as well as get to know other bird families.