NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi from Babe and myself :-)

Just to say hi...I came on in a panick and posted straight away in the health section...I didnt realise there was a Intro room...so I am now introducing myself and my african grey Babe...she is 3 on 3/6/2008...she is extremely tame, a pleasure to own and is a typicall cheaky but loving toddler!

So thanks for reading this and look forward to advice and sharing stories with other like minded people xx

Hello Lovemyparrotwithallmysoul and welcome to our family, so glad you could introduce yourself and Babe, I know when you are stressed out about something that is first and foremost on your mind but I hope you find out something soon to ease your worry.

We do love to see pictures here and when you can manage it please share some of Babe with us as we are anxious to see her.

Hey Lovemyparrot....... I look forward to hearing more about you and Babe. You made me laugh when you said you had to wait for your daughter to post pictures. I always have to wait for my grandson, he is my computer genius!!!! Can't wait to see your pictures!!! Welcome to the Grey family!