NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tickle Tickle Tickle

CathyJr

;);)My Miss Hannah has started to say some words now, She will whistel and call our dog Pepper, But she wont say her name yet. I have been going up to her everyday on her perch and say tickle tickle tickle to her and she opens her wings up and lets me ticklel her under her wings. Now she loves to say Tickle tickle tickle and then laughs in my voice, I just love it . Makes me laugh.

That is so sweet! I bet Ms. Hannah is a riot to have around!

My Robyn had my laugh and it was hysterical listening to him...he laughed at everything-- and then he would get so tickled by all the laughing at him laughing he would just go crazy with it and laugh harder-- I miss that about him--- I knew if I ever had a bad day, I could count on Robyn to snap me out of a bad mood in a heartbeat!!! I love how these guys know just the route to take to get to your hearts with the destination of true love!!!!..Greyson is starting to mumble "words" now and I can tell one of the things he is doing is laughing-- a laughing bird is a sign of a happy house in my opinion~~~~:-)

Darn, I thought I had a unique grey ;-). The other day I had Seuss on my shoulder, and I growled at her and she growled back right away. and I busted out laughing. She started laughing just like me, and I laughed harder and so did she. everyone got a kick out of it. These birds are so wonderful, every time you get a new word or sound or phrase, it's like Christmas.

Kevin