NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Olly is talking!!!!!!

Oliver

Just a quick update on my grey, he said two new words this morning. He said "Hello" when I woke him up, and then he said "olly olly olly" about 10 minutes later. I am so excited, he is beginning to show some personality and I believe he is settling in well.

I got olly from a bird fair, when I first saw him I went up and asked if I could hold him. The guy told me ollys story and warned me that he had bitten everyone that had even gotten close to him that day. He also said that he had olly for two weeks after rescuing him and he had been bitten every day. I went up to olly and he got right on my hand he let me pet him and scratch his neak. It was over, I fell in love and became a new mommy. It is like he picked me. I still will watch out for any issues that may arrise due to re-homing, but I think all will work out just fine.

Its almost like it was fate that stepped in and he definitely chose you, thats for sure. I am glad it has worked out so well for you and Olly. Doesn't it make you feel so special to have them chose you when he had bitten others before you came along.

Well now that he has spoken his first work, he won't shut up now and he will be adding to his vocabulary every day, wow I know you are excited, and we are excited for you.:P