NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Behavior??

Gwen

Greyson does this for only 2 reasons-- the 1st is if he has been scolded/reprimanded he will put his head down for a scratch/tickle/rub(what a suck up he is) --- the other is just cause he wants a scratch/tickle/rub!!!!!!!! lol----------> more than likely he is wanting a scratch/tickle/rub!!!!

Thanks everyone for the info. I tried to answer yesterday and found out my session timed out and I lost my post.

Yes, I agree he probably wants a scratch and after he bows he comes up on the side bars and rubs the top of his head on the bars for a scratch. He melts my heart and I usually end up letting him out. Roscoe is an 11yr. old rehomed CAG I got a year ago. Being my 1st grey, I didn't know body language, but watching him he has gone from a nasty, screaching, biting monster (W/ ALOT of baggage) to a sweet, talkative and happy boy!! He loves being on a daily sch. and since my hubby & I are both retired; Roscoe gets both of our attention fulltime. He watches every single thing we do and has us both laughing at the silly little clown he is. He eats when we eat and while I'm waiting for his food to cool down, he makes smack, smack sound and says, Good,Good. (just to make sure I know he's waiting)

I could go on & on, but I'll save it for later.

In spite of his baggage he has turned out to be quite a sweetheart it seems, he just needed some love and attention and he is certainly getting that, I am glad you are learning the body language for it will serve you well in the coming years, I look forward to hearing more stories you have to tell us in the future.