NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello

my grey

Hello My grey and welcome to our family, so glad to hear you have become the slave to an african grey.

Do you have any other birds?

Why not tell us a little more about yourself and this grey like how old is he/she, how long have you had him/her, what is his/her name, do you know the sex of your grey and anything else you want to add.

We also love pictures here so if you have some of yours you would share with us that would be great.

Monty is my greys name and he will be 1 yr old in june. My husband wanted a macaw and i wanted an african grey cause they are so smart. I won the battle. He flew into our hearts and has made a home. He is very spoiled. He is learning to talk, says hello, and other gibberish, he sticks out his tongue, and loves to whistle. Our only problem is every time we go to a pet store to buy toys or his food, someone always makes a suggestion on how to raise him. We are confused as they are many products out there for birds. So i found this forum to help us out and to get suggestions from REAL african grey owners. I dont mind spending money on monty, but i want to make sure we are spending money on whats best for him and the safest.

Big welcome to you and Monty! You have come to the right place for information. We have a Cage & Home Room and a Homemade Toys & Playstands Room and other places to visit for all kinds of information about greys! Enjoy and read, read, read! And of course ask away and we will see what we can do for you!!!!