NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Vapor ciggarettes ?

Mikestang

Very good article to read about e-ciggs

only thing is I live in NY and I am just weary only because we have some REALLY STUPID laws on the books here.... for instance you can be fined for not removing your trailer hitch from your receiver

Do you know why this is : A senate member rear ended a pick up truck and wrecked his car he had been told that if the truck did not have the hitch attached the damage would have been significantly less and the car would have had minor damage........ So guess what...now its illegal not to remove your hitch when not in use..... So nothing to do with E-ciggs but every time i see a law like that being inacted like that in NYS i have to think in the back of my mind that it was just some pissed off politition on a personal vandeta

I quit 25 years ago and always said I would start back up at 65, well guess who will be 65 this year!!!!!!

I have never smoked so don't know about how addictive it is but if you haven't smoked in 25 years why start again, is the urge that strong to make you start up again, hopefully what you said at 45 is no longer true.

Funny thing happened this weekend at work. I am a manager at a sports bar here in Seattle, and we received a letter from Washington State Department of Health, and they have outlawed e-cigs in all buildings, and you have to be 25ft away from any structure to use them, same as the regular cigarette laws.