NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Can you say YOSHI?

rbpittman

Found some spare time - after baths this morning and even have a little video. Mind you this has taken four weeks to accomplish!

IMAG0006.jpg

IMAG0007.jpg

Sorry for the blurry - she's faster than my phone.

IMAG0008.jpg

IMAG0009.jpg

Morgan

IMAG0010.jpg

IMAG0011.jpg

IMAG0012.jpg

Morgan and Beau

IMAG0013.jpg

Wingtips of Yoshi

IMAG0014.jpg

Morgan, Beau & Yoshi

Video is still uploading - will post asap.

Robin

And now the much anticipated video!

th_VIDEO0004.jpg

Needless to say the above pictures were taken with all of the birds out at one time. Yoshi has worked very hard at learning her place, where she can and cannot go, what is for her to play on and what she can't. We've even mastered the 'fly to me' with no problems. I'm sorry I've made you all wait so long to see these, but I believe the wait was worth it.

Robin

Wow, I loved the pictures and the video! Thank you for sharing this new Yoshi update. What a great set-up you have for your fids!!! Now I need to get one of those cool-looking purple swirly things for the outside of Marcus' cage, haha...

I got the purple swirly thing for the birds to sit on outside of their cages and play with, it gives them something for the outside to use and not as long as a regular perch. It is also twisted so it is good for their feet. Beau didn't care for his, then again he won't sit on the front of his door and play with toys, but Dixie and Morgan love theirs. Morgan has Beau's on the inside of his cage and sits/plays on it regularly. I've ordered one for Yoshi, it just hasn't come in yet.

That used to be my "office" and is now an official bird room. You couldn't see Dixie's cage in there, but she's there also. Next to Yoshi's cage is a window with a swing in front of it and then Dixie's cage is on the other side of that. I guess I'll have to work on the "360" view of the room.

Robin