NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Tobie's keeping Brandy out of trouble

Janfromboone

I just wanted to stop by the forum to see what everyone has been up to. I've had such a busy past few months that I haven't visited the forum for a while. Quick update, if anyone remembers Tobie. Tobie is fine. His skill at flying has just exploded. It's quite amazing to see. He is also much more confident. Tobie never ceases to amaze me. Here's what happened just last week.

I'm in the kitchen and Tobie is on his play stand in the living room and we are out of sight of each other but talking back and forth. Suddenly it gets quiet and I'm thinking "maybe I'd better chech it out to see whats happening". As I turn away from the sink I hear Tobie say "Ohh, that's bad". Now I know I'd better check it out. Before I can see Tobie I hear him say " I'm not saying nothing" ( double negative, I know ). So there is Tobie on top of his play stand looking down at Brandy (the dog) who is sitting beside the playstand hanging her head with remorse. In front of Brandy is a large puddle of brown vomit on the carpet. So Tobie knew it was bad but wasn't going to tell on Brandy.