NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hi im new

Hello Saddlebredgirl and welcome to our family, so glad you could join us and congrats on getting your first grey.

I do hope you have had some experience with handfeeding a bird as things can go wrong, be sure to read some of the threads in the nursery room as they contain good information.

This is your first grey but is it your first bird?

If you have some pictures of this little baby grey you would share with us we would love to see it.

Thanks for the welcome. Well is not my first bird a few years ago i bred with budgies and i had a indian ringneck that i handraised by myself. Unfortunatly i had to sell the ringneck at 8months old. I have regular contact with the breeder where i bought the african grey he lives very close to me. i will add photos as soon as i learned how to

Welcome Saddlebredgirl!!! Congrats on your new baby! I look forward to seeing many more pic's of your new baby and anxious to see his journey as he grows!!! it is an experience to none other being owned by a Grey.. I have been owned by lots of Feather'd friends but I dunno, Something about the Greys are just magical for lack of a better word! Good luck with your new baby.. oh and you really don't have to wait until your baby is weaned to have him sexed as he could be 12 wks or older before being fully weaned, once you find out, you can focus on a name and the quicker you call your baby by name the quicker he will learn it!! IMO