NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

She did it again....

Aly~

I'm used to hearing my bird yell for the dog or whatever it is she wants.... FROM HER ROOM.

Well, I have a very large German Shepherd dog and I'm always very watchful of him when the bird is out. I mean, I know my puppy wouldn't hurt the bird, but lets face it, he's a dog, with a prey drive and you can just never be to careful.

Normally when Rebel yells at the dog, it's in the form of yelling at him...."Aussie NOOOO". She gets that from me yelling at Aussie when he chases the cat. I'm always telling Aussie NOOOO...

Anyway, I'm in the kitchen minding my own business, when the dog comes in and nudges at me, kinda like he does when he wants to go outside. Then I hear "Aussie..Aussie...hello..." and it's not loud like normal. So as I'm getting ready to let the dog out, I walk around to the dining room and guess who is there, just chillin' talking to the big mean dog?? You got it...REBEL!! This is the second time that she has gotten out of her cage and I know I locked it up tight!!!

You gotta Love 'em....cos I think it's illegal to cook 'em!!! :eek:

Just too cute Aly!!!! I love it! Although my dog, Lily, is a little 10-year old pug who is too fat to really move, I watch her with my birds all the time. But to protect her!! But when the parrots pester Lily, she just gets up and waddles away! Rebel is a very clever little grey, perhaps a combination lock is in the future!!! LOL!!!