NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Our new Amazon Mommy!

Talon

Please join me in welcoming Luvparrots to our Amazon Room! She will be helping me in this room during Jayd's absence.

I like to call her our Amazon Mommy, since she'll be watching us in this room! Us Amazon owners can be crazy amazon lovers! I can't wait to hear more of her stories and fun things she shares.

WELCOME!!!!!!! :cool:

Thank you Talon and Ray P and Judygram, for your warm welcomes. I'll do my best to not let Jay down. Jay is the reason I re-homed Louie. It was Jay's great work in this Amazon Room, his weekly amazon reviews, his great tales about Salsa. Jay asked me to do him up an Amazon Quiz which I was delighted to do. Getting all the questions and answers together helped me to learn what wonderful creatures Amazons are and the versatility of their ways and personalities. (come to think of it, that's probably why he asked me to do it???? lol) They are truly the clowns of parrots and I can only thank Jay for all his informative threads and posts as I would never have even considered an Amazon as a companion if it had not been for Jay. Understand, that this is Jay's Room, Jay's creation and Jay's aurora and spirit are what make this room a success. I am honored to be his "gatekeeper". I considerate it a privilege to be asked to keep this Amazon Room, Jay's Room, up and running and everyone honest and in-line (LOL). Amazons are the most active and humorous parrots I know and I enjoy this Room because Jay worked so hard to make it great. I miss Jay, I pray he comes home soon. Janet