NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Funny Story

fidsandfrats

Slater's cage is directly next to a stair bannister. My daughter and I were sitting on the stairs between the bannister and Slater's cage and Slater hopped up on the bannister to join us. My daughter and I were talking and comparing the video quality of our cell phones by playing youtube songs. Slater has been saying "Bad to the Bone" for a while now but hasn't picked up much more of the song. So my daughter thouht she'd find a youtube video of Bad to the Bone and play it for Slater. This is the God's honest truth. When Slater heard the song he kinda cocked his head to the side and when he heard the part "ba ba ba ba ba ba bad" he repeated it. My daughter and I just looked at each other and cracked up laughing. It was hilarious. Good stuff! Didn't catch it on video and of course he'll probably never do it again but if he does I'll be sure to video it.

Greys are amazing creatures aren't they, too bad you didn't catch that on video but maybe you will get lucky and he will do it again, especially since you laughed as they love a good reaction, what a little ham, here is hoping you get a vid of that encore performance.