NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hello

Hello, we are new here. My name is Kim and my husband name is Jeff. We recently got a grey to add to our bunch. We found out our grey is a girl and she is 8 months old. We also have an Umbrella Cockatoo, Green Cheek conure, Jeday conure and a caique. We are in our glory with our bunch. We need to start training and have no idea really how to start. Any help would be so appreciated. Thank You :)

Welcome! So glad y'all have opened up your hearts. Anxiously awaiting more into on your flock! The Training forum here has some wonderful info in the stickies at the top of the Forum, as well as shared info from other members in the subsequent forum threads.

Hello Kim and Jeff and welcome to our family, congrats on the new addition to your flock and they must keep the both of you busy but happy.

I don't do any training with my grey or even my sun conure or cockatiel but some members here do and they are capable of all kinds of tricks, be sure to check out the training room for lots of ideas and suggestions from others.

We would love to see some pictures of your flock and what are their names?

our grey is a girl and she is 8 months old. We also have an Umbrella Cockatoo, Green Cheek conure, Jeday conure and a caique. We are in our glory with our bunch. :)

Welcome to you & your flock! Bet there's a lot of happy bird noise at your house! Once you cut your teeth in the Training forum & Grey Lounge, maybe you could do some posting in the Other Birds forums. Would love to see pics, particularly the caique.