NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Hooray, New Baby Congo for Me!!!!!

Luvparrots

New Baby Congo for Me!!!!!!!!

Will I finally found a baby Congo for me!!!! I have been looking for a while and now I have found a baby which should be weaned sometime early March or late February 2011. The breeder lives in sunny California in San Diego and will ship. I am thrilled and have made my deposit!!!! I get a chose of male or female and have had so much good luck with my little lady Ana Grey that I think I prefer a little lady! I am ecstatic!!! They are going to send pictures as they have 5 babies available!!!!

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very funny Dr. Flock, I have a couple of males remember. An Amazon who plays all day and a grumpy old male eclectus who complains whenever anyone gets in his space. Men, baa humbug. I have already told the breeder not to clip my baby girl, (they do sex tests so you can get your pick of male or female) and she has agreed not to clip, Hooray!!!!!

Edited by luvparrots

What an adorable bunch of baby greys, I just want to grab them all up and give them a good squeeze, wow this is really exciting Janet, knowing you are playing the waiting game right now but soon you will have that little bundle of joy to enjoy and share with us.

That's the breeder I got Issac from. Eva is great with all of her birds. So technically...you got a baby from Issac's Mama Parront. I live about 25 minutes away from her and often want to go back just to see all the babies. But then I am sure I would be thinking, 'Hummm, two?'

Edited by Elvenking

What breeder is it? I just got my Cag from EMR exotic birds. I was able to go to her house and I can't say enough positive things about her!

Yes...upon visiting, it's amazing the level of dedication. I cannot beleive how many people got thier babies from her.

Edited by Elvenking