NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Games to play

fidsandfrats

I have something I call footsie it`s a one on one thing we and she gets into and seams to enjoy it.

When she is on her perch or on my shoulder or chair back I take my finger and I say do you want to play footsie and move my finger up down and around and she trys to grab it and when she thinks she can she will close her foot when she thinks she has it but I pull my finger back and we keeping doing that and than she will change feet when the one gets tired. We can do this for about an hour. She does not bite but trys to grab my finger with her foot.

When she is done she puts her head down for a rub and take care of her itch

I have something I call footsie it`s a one on one thing we and she gets into and seams to enjoy it.

When she is on her perch or on my shoulder or chair back I take my finger and I say do you want to play footsie and move my finger up down and around and she trys to grab it and when she thinks she can she will close her foot when she thinks she has it but I pull my finger back and we keeping doing that and than she will change feet when the one gets tired. We can do this for about an hour. She does not bite but trys to grab my finger with her foot.

When she is done she puts her head down for a rub and take care of her itch

Awwww how cute! Something that Chili likes that I discovered last night is to play try and catch the blanket. I'll move the blanket around and up and down and he tries to catch the blanket in his beak. He seems to like it. Would this cause him to become aggressive any sooner? Another game I started playing with him that was recommended on another board is hide and seek. If I leave the room he has to fly to come find me.

Edited by fidsandfrats