NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

The Compliment Game

TalonSis

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ohmy: Sorry Judy, we must have both been replying to lovemygreys at the same time, but you hit [submit] before I did.

To make up for it....

Judy is a wonderful Woman of many talents, wits, intelligence, humor and most importantly Love for all.

vheart6.gif

vheart6.gif

Tracy is way too smart, and outwits us all the time.

But seriously, Tracy is a great asset to us, she has a great sense of humor, a broad base of knowledge, and she is a very caring woman. But those off-topic police she has and their radar scares me......:ohmy: ;)

Thank you Tracy, and a BIG thank you Dan, for the key, wow I have the key, I can't believe it, lucky me. I was just joshing you but since you gave me the key, maybe I will do it more often, you reckon!!!!!

Penny is, what can I say but the best friend one could have, is smart, compassionate and a very caring person.

Judy is smart, intelligent,witty, funny,& i am fortunate to have met her on this forum :)

( how much longer can we keep this one going ? we are going to run out of compliments :ohmy: :laugh: )

Other members please feel free to join in ;)<br><br>Post edited by: lovemyGreys, at: 2007/09/01 17:42

• 1 month later...