NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Curiosity killed the cat

Ray P

If curiosity killed the cat than Cricket is next. I have posted about Cricket befor our rehmoed blue fronted amazon who has turned out to be a delight but she gets into everything. I though my grey was nosey but Cricket takes the cake and she won`t fly she does it all on foot.

She is funny to watch walking around and checking anything and everying thing she can find or stick her beak into.

If she not getting into things she is on my shoulder just sitting there enjoying the view.

The first time we were asked to take her we said no but I am so glad we changed our mind.

I enjoy hearing about Cricket she sounds like so much fun. I am curious, my Louie is a BIG wood chewer, luckily he only chews wooden toys and believe me he has a lot of them and needs more!!! He loves to fly from perch to perch and knows what it means when I say, "nite, nite, get in your cage". I would love to see some more pictures of Cricket (hint, hint) if you get a chance.

Corky our CAG had this 5 ft. long ladder in her cage for over 7 years and it had some marks on it.

We put it in Cricket`s cage and in two days all the rungs were gone and one beam of the ladder(side rail) was a pile ot tooth picks at the bottom of her cage.

She had a ball.