NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

New To Birds

Kyle

Hello, I am Farrukh and new to this forum. Yesterday I bought a Grey and I really like. Here I just wanted to introduced myself. As you know forum is the best source of knowledge, so I'm here to get knowledge about my birds and some tips for beware of disease. :)

This forum is really very helpful for me and hope that I could make good friends of this forum. :)

Hello, Farruk! Welcome to the forum. There's certainly plenty of advice here about keeping your new grey healthy! But don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Look forward to hearing more from you. Maybe you could tell us a little about you new grey...? And we always love pictures if you want to post any. :)

Hello Farrukh and welcome to our family and congrats on getting a grey. Since you mentioned birds do you have any other birds?

You will learn lots of useful information in our many threads and do ask questions as we will do our best to get you an answer.

We love pictures here so if you have some of your grey you would share with us please do.