NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Crickets in season

Ray P

I t`s that time of year and Cricket wants her mate.

It brakes my heart to walk away from her when she starts to shake, flutter her wings lift one foot up and than the other and makes her little bird noises but I know I have to do that.

She has picked me as her chosen one and has become very attached to me over the two years we have had her. When she is out my shoulder is an extention of her body and when this time of year comes around it does not get any better.

When I walk away the look in her eyes makes me feel so bad. I can`t wait untill this is over.

From what I have read this not the way a zon is supposed to act when in season.

Nippy and mean is what I was expecting.

It brakes my heart to walk away from her when she starts to shake, flutter her wings

When I walk away the look in her eyes makes me feel so bad. I can`t wait untill this is over.

That's the way Kura gets. Looking at her makes me feel almost as badly as if she were sick or injured. Never thought I'd wish a bird would get foul tempered, but it would be easier, I think for both of us. At least she could vent a little.

Hang in. The worst will be over soon.

Thank you, each Zon, is some what a reflection of there owner. When they accept us in this trust/love relationship, there reactions do take on the feelings we've shared with them, some, more than others. Some years, the drive is much more stronger than others, and sometimes towards the end of the cycle, they can become more aggressive.

Thank you.

Jayd