NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hello all from sweden

Pandora

hello I am a girl of 31 years living with my husband and our animals.

we have a dog Gizmo a German Shepherd in 6 years and disobedient but very nice.

We now have two cats one named Bianca who is 4 years old she is a Maine Coon, and were conducted with three legs but can do very well.

and so we have Piper that are 12 years a mixture of forest cat and she is mom's eye.

we have our own little Pandora timnhe jako girl of 2.5 years.

mischievous girl is hard to find she has a horrible temper but we have been practicing positive reinforcement so now she is wonderful.

I'm from Sweden and run a translation from google so they will probably be a little off but I hope you have patience with me.

I have checked out this forum a long time but did not dare because I can not write English, but now with google so yeay.

hugs

Welcome, Pandora. The translation from google works just fine. That is just amazing how that works.

You have a very lively household. We have 8 parrots, from tiny to medium, with 1 Congo Grey named Moussa. They keep me very busy.

I had a Maine Coone cat for almost 20 years. He was a terrific cat. I bet Bianca is a lapful I also had a cat with three legs, and he did just fine.

what a lovely welcome.

I'm so glad I finally dared to try to write here.

great to your cat lived for 20 years they are rare, but gives me hope our cat bianca is very wrong over the whole skeleton but she is so wonderful and most important she is not suffering

This is so great to me! People from all over the globe without a common language (except parrot :) )can share with each other!!

... maybe I'm just easily impressed :o but I think it's kind of awesome!

Welcome Pandora! Really glad you decided to brave the translator! Looking forward to hearing more from you.

hello and a thousand roses to the lovely welcoming

what fun with more people who have or had a cat with three legs.

they are so lovely they get such a wonderful personality.

I'll post more pictures I have managed to get up on pandora but the rest I'll upload soon.

today I have 13 new birds, but only over Christmas and New Year, they are finches Gran Canaria risfåglar and nymphs.

so now they feel like a zoo here.

cats are interested hehe but they go well they are nice cats but I've turned us into the night in the bedroom so everyone can sleep peacefully.

But pandora is skeptical and a bit jumpy, but we'll see how things go otherwise I have a room they will live in all by themselves but they are certainly more pleasant with the company of people.