NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Made my first toy today!

munch

Thank you especially to Crossfit for helping me enage Took.

I made a toy made of cut of straws and Cheerios. Nothing imposing or spectacular (although you'd never know by how proud I am of it :D). I had Took sit on my shoulder while doing it to pique his interest. I hung it in his cage, he stayed with me for another 15 minutes then we all went to sleep. I woke up after him today (saturday; weekdays I wake up first) and was so delighted that the toys was chewed up! All the Cheerios off and he still is enjoying the left over straws!

Dare I add cardboard next time? Pieces of lettuce? Maybe on of the toy kebab pieces (some shredded, repacked wood thing) that he hasn't touched ever?

I have a new hobby!

I made a toy made of cut of straws and Cheerios. Nothing imposing or spectacular (although you'd never know by how proud I am of it ... I have a new hobby!

It doesn't matter what it looks like to us. Just that it looks like fun to the fids! If you look at some of our pics you'll see some things that are a little less than spectacular & speaking for myself, downright ugly. But my birds think they're way better than store bought. And I know they're way cheaper.

I would only say no to the lettuce. It has no food value & will go yucky fast. Otherwise, go crazy!

About your new hobby... maybe I should warn you that it becomes a temporary addiction for some of us. No cure. Just keep stacking them up until you get it out of your system. Always great to have a stock of toys to rotate. :)