NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

UK Parrot Insurance

Mort's Dad

Hi, hope this is the right place to post this question.

Mort came with a months insurance through ExoticDirect and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on alternative providers in the UK for me to check the annual cover against.

I have had a look about on google but unless he is a dog or cat (pretty sure he isn't) or wants to drive a car (pretty sure he isn't getting to try) or owns a house (open to debate at the moment) the choices are limited. I can only seem to come up with E&L and ExoticDirect.

Anyone in the UK have any recommendations?

Thanks

Try Golden Valley - they are very popular here in the UK :) x

If you are not worried about getting a large pay out should anything happen to your bird then keep their value to a minimum and take out the super cover. With this they will pay up to £2500 on vet bills and you only have to pay the first £12. It keeps the premiums low - some at only around £50 for the year.

Edited by NikB

Guest Kali_the_Destroyer

I'm with Golden Valley too, it costs £80 a year. I've not made a claim: since I bought the policy Kali has decided to stop throwing herself off tall objects

I'm with Golden Valley too, it costs £80 a year. I've not made a claim: since I bought the policy Kali has decided to stop throwing herself off tall objects

Well thats worth the cost in and of itself. :P

GreYt to hear that behavior has stopped. :)