NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Things I learned from my Grey- Hawkins

crossfit

I wrote this today in my journal and thought you all might want to share some of what you have learned also.

1. Birds have a sense of humor.
  2. Birds can be jealous and when they are they will get mad at the one they love rather then the thing/person that they are jealous of.
  3. Flying is awesome and fun.
  4. Always keep an eye on where the predators are but don't let them get in the way of a good fly (joy).
  5. Thinking things through is fun.
  6. Life is a puzzle to be solved with joy and there are treats!
  7. Hanging upside down is awesome. So is hanging from your beak. In fact, hanging around is just dandy and a fun thing to do when you don't have the space to fly.
  8. Cuddle every morning and night. It makes for a more pleasant mood all day and night.
  9. Music is awesome.
  10. Talking is great for communication but it is also just fun to sometimes sit and let whatever words want to come out, come out in a joyful stream of randomness.

Thanks for your observations and it's GreYt to see you back. You have been missed!!! I would love to hear an update with photos on Hawkin's. :)

I will add one more item to your list and hopefully others will as well.

11. Whats mine is mine, whats yours is mine, if I see it.. it's mine and if I think about it.. it's mine. Any objection to this, will result in a battle.

Things I have learned from my Grey:

1. Always show up when someone operates the microwave, 'cause you never know what goodies might come out.

2. If deterred from doing something you really want to do, try, try again.

3. If life presents you with a good toy, have a rip-roaring, squealing good time with it.