NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hi all

hi all

my name is gareth i have kept reptiles for a few years now and have breed many differant types.

anyway i ahve my room full of reps my pets,now the other half wants a pet of her own and she has allways wanted a parrot,and i have loved them for years so i have decided its time she had one :)

we are not rushing into this we have read may sites and books on them.and we have decided on a african grey :)

so i hope u guys may be able to advise on what to look for in anew ag parrot :)

Welcome to the family, Gareth, glad you joined. So you are thinking of getting a grey, how wonderful, you won't be disappointed, they are beautiful creatures.

If neither one of you has ever had one before, I would do a lot of reading and thinking before actually committing to getting one. Once you get it there is no turning back, and it is a lifelong committment, they live to be 50+ years.

We have a wealth of information here on this site, feel free to read thru the threads for lots of useful help in finding out whether this is the right choice for you and your mate.

And if you have any specific questions, feel free to ask us anything, we will do our best to answer those.

Again, welcome to the family, and we do consider ourselves a second family, we care about our greys and each other here, you won't find a better bunch of caring people than us.:)

Hi Gazza and Welcome!

You will find we have an experienced user population here that can answer any of your questions related to Greys.

Please post your questions on finding the right Grey for you, in the Main African Grey Room.

welcome_018.gif

welcome_018.gif

We are a friendly bunch of people, and we welcome each new member with open arms, so to speak, so don't be shy and ask us any questions, we are here to help.

So you have a website yourself? What is it and what is it about if you don't mind my asking?

Welcome Gazza to our family. I'm sure we can help you with anything you may need to know. We're happy you joined. Looking forward to hearing more. Please post a picture in the "What do you look like thread" when you can. We love to put faces to our members.:)

cheers all so friendly i love it :)

well i have sent a few mails off to breeders in the midlands area whhere i live so i hope to have a baby on hold very soon :)

my site is all reptile related if anyone is into reptiles aswell take a look and join up it free and just as friendly as this site :)

www.geckoshide.co.uk

Guest briansmum

hi gazza, nice to meet another brit. as has already been said im sure between us there is not one question we cant answer. keep us updated on your baby search :)

Well be sure to update us on what you find out, we are anxious to know, we get excited about our members getting a new bird.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask us anything, we will do our best to give you an answer. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.