NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

heyy im completely new

hello im new here my names adam.. i have an african grey for the first time.. i got him yesterday.. he is 2 years old and he knows quite a lot.. and to say hes been here only a day.. he is 1 lively grey, dances when told.. stops doing something when hes not meant to be doing when told.. im looking forward to finding out what else this grey has to pull out his sleeve.. (he loves to swear and loves getting dogs in trouble) lol

You are in for an adventure! Sounds like Presten has quite the personality already. Most greys take time to get comfortable in new surroundings. With more time around his new home, he should develop even more. I think there may be some interesting stories from you in the future. And maybe some pics?

Congratulations, Adam! Welcome to the grey forums.

You are in for an adventure! Sounds like Presten has quite the personality already. Most greys take time to get comfortable in new surroundings. With more time around his new home, he should develop even more. I think there may be some interesting stories from you in the future. And maybe some pics?

Congratulations, Adam! Welcome to the grey forums.

Thanks :D and yeahh i was thinking to myself.. why the hells he talking and everything already im sure they take time (im not complaining).. and he came in a car aswell.. and he got a little bit upset.. yet that didnt stop him from talking away.. just got a lil bit nippy.. but yeahh i have some pics on my phone.. i just dont know where my usb is or i would upload them now haha thanks again

Hello Adam and welcome to our family and a warm welcome to Presten, he must be a well socialized grey to be talking already as most will take some time to get comfortable in a new home before talking. He sounds like a delight and well behaved but do not be surprised if that changes in the near future when the "honeymoon" is over.

I would just ignore the swearing so as not to encourage it, he may never quit saying them but it might lessen some as time goes by.

I look forward to seeing some pictures of Presten when you get the chance to share some with us.