NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Sadie is on egg #4

Karcar

I am starting to worry again, I just pray this will be her last egg, I did call the vet to ask about a shot to stop her from laying and she said the shot was $1,500 per shot and that she would need three of them so I will continue to pray that her health holds up and she does fine. I can't afford $4,500 's worth of shots. She is the sweetest bird such a cuddly thing and she loves to tell secrets, she will ask you if you want to whisper and when you say yes then she starts leaning in toward you and whispers all kinds of things some of it you can't make out and some of it is silly words that don't even make sense together...LOL I just love the little thing to pieces!:D

Yes , Dave told to NOT to remove the eggs although one did crack and yes she did replace it. She worries me very much I know so many people that have lost birds to soft shells and being egg bound, but I do have to say they were smaller birds, lovebirds and the such. I just say out loud to Sadie every morning, NO more eggs! LOL hope she is listening