NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Wake up and Good night

Tamara

Our whole house seems to wake up about the same time, except in the early spring. Then they literally wake up with the birds & talk to them out the window come about day break. One of the only things about spring that I don't look forward to, not being an early bird, myself.

Everyone puts themselves to bed & just doses off. But there will be a round of Good Night's right before lights out.

Birdroom lights off at 7:00 pm, my ekkie insists on it or he will squawk until the lights are out. When I go in and say nite, nite, my grey goes to her night perch for sleeping. My zon also goes to his cage when I say nite, nite and tell him to go to his cage. So 7:00pm until I get up in the AM.

Well I get up around 9.00-9.30am, go see to my little daughter & at which point Murphy normally pipes up under his sheet with a whistle to say "what about me?" He normally goes to bed around 8.30-9.30pm to make sure he gets his 12 hours sleep. Sometimes I'm naughty & let him stay up late the odd night & he doesn't mind that at all. To be honest he has never showed any signs that he ever wants to go to bed & you can always hear him going round his cage for a good while after he's all tucked up. Often you hear the birdie babble ball going off & you know he's still awake. :rolleyes: