NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Honeymoon Ideas!

Makena

Darn, now I want to go to Paris, never been there. I vote with Mark, Paris and Venice are the love cities, and it is where I would go if in your shoes.

Very lovely excerpt there Joe, and yes it could be about many things, but it is of love, pure and simple, thanks for sharing that with us.

Ahh you guys are soooo awesome! I think I am leaning towards Paris and Venice, 1 week at each place.

And Joe I loved the poem!!!! And to find it was about food makes it even better :P !!! You better let us know when that cookbook goes to print.

Now we have to pick a wedding date. We don't know a time of year yet. Our wedding might not coincide with the honeymoon. We are going to have a low key, 3 people on a beach wedding... We might have the wedding sooner than later, and spend some time planning (and saving) for the honeymoon! Neither one of us have ever been on a trip where we weren't on a serious budget... but this time I want to live it up!! You guys have been so much help, I can't thank you enough ;) !!!

• 1 year later...

I'm sure you have gone already, but if anyone else needs a vacation idea: my husband and I went on our honeymoon last May to the Amara resort in Sedona, AZ. It's beautiful there, lots to see and do and the best part: AMARA IS A HIGH END RESORT THAT LETS YOU BRING YOUR PETS! I can't think of a single bad thing, the whole trip was magical.