NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

Drizzle is home!!!!

CAGguy

Picked up Drizzle from the airport today and instantly fell in love!!! He is a sweet bird and very playful!!! He is not even 5 months yet and is rather clumsy still,but he is starting to mumble "hello" already.I am glad the wait is finally over,it was killing me!!! He does not like my Goffins very much,but she really does not like him either.I am sure over time they will tolerate each other.Finally I get to be rewarded as a Grey owner!!!

Guest briansmum

YAY! thats great news! don't you need to QT the grey before introducing him to your goffins?

now the fun can begin! get some pictures posted a.s.a.p and we can't wait to hear your stories or all the fun with your new baby

Great news, your baby is home and I know the wait was unbearable but worth it, right. Now the real fun begins and I know you will do a good job with Drizzle.

Yes you do need to quaranteen the birds apart for a while just in case, you never know what they may carry and not know it, you would hate to lose them all for a little carelessness.

Yeah I know that I should QT him,but my living situation does not let me have them in seperate rooms.I will be taking him to the vet to get him checked out here,even though he was at the vet for a check up on thursday morning before shipping.But he is great!!!

Tell the vet to check for lice or mites!! (sorry bad experience there!). Ask the vet to put a feather under a microscope and that should tell you if he has any nasty bugs.

Many congratulations on your new baby! I am in your same situation.. and let me tell ya, there is nothing better!! Greys have so many little mannerisms.. have fun learning them all!!!

And hey... where are those pics? We can't live without them!!! :P

I will get pics up as soon as i get My computer up and running.He is so much fun and he loves attention from anyone he can get it from.As for me keeping everyone updated,you dont have to worry about that.You guys are great and I love this site so I am not going anywhere!!!