NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

To all my zon friends

Ray P

Hi Nilah, Louie, Salsa, Diego and all the rest Cricket here

Did you know that if you poop and your mom or dads scholder and they don`t have a towel on you could make them put a clean shirt on as many as 5 times a day.

And if they forget to change and put a coat on to go outside and find the mess when they take their coat off they get upset.

Whats with them.

Wow Cricket you have a lot of balls for a well, Girl!!!! I'm still new here and so I'm still trying to get the lay of the land so to speak. It wasn't fun living outside with the breeding greys. They were not very sociable and well pretty busy doing their own thing (heh, heh). So I'm just glad to be back in the real world. There is this little pesty grey here that pretty much thinks the "world is hers" she pesters me all the time and the lady is always telling us to be good, but darn that little gnat is annoying!!!! Maybe once I get to know that I REALLY do get a nice new home and I can trust this lady I might pull so of my old tricks, but I still don't think I want to poop on her!!!! Clean up your act little Cricket!! Big Louie knows what he's talking about!!!

There ia a grey here and she thinks she is a queen and head of house because she has been here so long and her name is Corky.

When we are out for breakfeast she thinks she is boss but I stand up to her,

Befor I came here I was kept in a very small cage and not out much but now the cage is at least 6 or 7 times larger and get a lot of time out of the cage to be a pest.

I love being out with mom and dad it`s like a new life.