NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

"Old Molly"

jimmi1316

Your links to prove all this, don't work. No matter which way I try to enter them into my browser.

Your just a pathetic cross posting troll. In fact your probably a sad and spotty 14 year old twerp that has nothing better to do except annoy us and you only do that because your Mum won't let you out after 9pm.

Now unless you have actually have a genuine article to post on the subject of African Grey Parrots, GET LOST.

I just wanted to get that of my chest.

There is no law against name calling; there ARE laws against defamation and libel. Your remarks are borderline on both counts. Even though you have not come right out and said oldmolly is Molly Aston, you've left no doubt that that's what you're implying and that's what you want others on these groups to believe. Otherwise you wouldn't keep bringing it up in every post....

That goes beyond "stating your opinion."

The fact that you keep referring to the "animal cruelty" issue makes it much more than just stating your opinion. You are trying to *convince* everyone that Molly Aston and oldmolly are the same person under the guise of "doing research before taking her advice." That is defamation and possibly libel.

Guest MorningDove16

Do you really think all those other groups you posted in needs your crap, too?

I don't use my killfile much, but you're in it now.

But not Old Molly!

And do all of those other "oldmollys" have a personal website named

"Molly's Ark" with *our* oldmolly's picture prominently displayed?

Do all "oldmollys" also have a link to *our* oldmolly's website, registered in her real name, in *their* signatures?

You know... that website you keep mentioning while insisting the picture there looks exactly like the picture of a woman who was prosecuted for animal cruelty... do all of those other oldmolly's also look like Molly

Aston?

Guest MorningDove16

We 'Fellow Posters' don't care about your little tiff, or what dirt you think you have dug up on someone else.

Let's keep on topic, please, and if you have to fight, take it somewhere else.