NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG ×
NEW ADDRESS FOR MEMBERS GREYFORUMS.ORG

hey!!

Just wanted to introduce myself - my name is Michelle & I am 42 years old - live in Pennsylvania. I have 2 boys (22 & 19), separated & living with my boyfriend, Dave. We realize we have so much in common & one of them is parrots. We welcomed our CAG (Harley - named after our love for the bike!!!) into our home in October of 2006 - she is now 15 months old & definitely Mommy's girl!!!! About 1 week ago we bought a sun conure (Skittles) into the house & so far they get along pretty good. Can't wait to "meet" some of you!!! :PHarley___Skittles.jpg

Harley___Skittles.jpg

Welcome to the family, Michelle, glad you joined. Oh boy another owner with a grey and a sun conure. My grey is named Josey and my sun conure is named Sunny. I just love them both. Mine don't get along too good, but if I can keep them on opposite shoulders I am ok.

Thanks for posting a photo of your birds, we love photos here, can't you tell.

I know you are going to love it here, and feel free to ask any questions you may have, we will do our best to get you an answer.:)

Guest briansmum

hi michelle and welcome! lovely birds, thankyou for sharing the picture, judy is right, we do love pictures. please have a look round and share your experience with us.

Guest Monique

Hi Michelle! We have a Grey, a Sun Conure, and a Macaw. Great to see you join the forum - look forward to hearing your Birdie Stories!! :)

Hi Michelle! Welcome to our family. I'm glad you posted a picture of your birds. They are beautiful! I hope you love it here as much as we all do. Please feel free to ask away, and read up on all the fun stuff we have to offer here. :)